Ensure the establishment health and safety policies and procedures which ensure compliance with company, customer, and government regulations within any of the following functions: health and safety, industrial hygiene, or environmental protection. Oversee, direct, and coordinate the maintenance, construction, and care of grounds, buildings, and building equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and cost-conscious management
- Facility management and maintenance including mechanical, electrical, HVAC, environmental and janitorial disciplines
- Maintain the positive image of our facilities and grounds for our customers, our employees and our stakeholders
- Establish, maintain and improve our total productive maintenance program for asset management centered on CMMS
- Project management execution in a cross functional environment with multiple customers and direct conflicts
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible
- When possible and/or practical, exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.
- Organize the Environmental, Health, And Safety (EHS) activities in support of Industry Standards / Certifications and regulatory compliance
- Determine how to interrelate activities under a single focus to streamline execution
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
- Remain current with regulatory standards in the areas of responsibility
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. EHS, Security, and Quality)
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately. · Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent preferred; and five years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years management/technical experience in all aspects of facilities management, which includes Facilities Engineering and EHS Management experience
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, financial, operations and computer skills
- Direct supervisory experience in the disciplines mentioned above preferred
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training
This position requires use of information which is subject to compliance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To conform to U.S. Government export regulations/ITAR, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.