- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or plastics engineering or related discipline with 6+ years of experience.
- Master’s Degree in mechanical or plastics engineering related discipline with 4-6 years of experience.
- ASQ Black Belt preferable.
- Project Management experience.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Customer focused, motivated, enthusiastic, self-directed and results driven leader.
- Knowledge of lean continuous improvement techniques including statistics & DOE
- Knowledge of polymer materials and injection moulding processing preferable.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from various departments. Reviews status reports prepared by project team, modifies schedules or plans as required and escalates issues to management as required. Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- Coordinates the preparation of proposals, business plans, work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms / conditions of contract.
- Assists with program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule and technical performance.
- Determine customer requirements and negotiate price with vendors for tools, equipment and services.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the customer.
- May participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Provides engineering support to sales for presentations to help sell manufacturing capabilities.
- May establish design concepts, criteria and engineering efforts for product research, development, integration and test.
- Establish milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, which may facilitate programs across plant resources and regional PMO’s to meet master plans and schedules.
- Identifies program problems and develops solutions, such as allocation of resources, schedule changes or changing contractual specifications.
- Coordinates mould design process, assembly development and supply chain requirements by holding design reviews and weekly project status meetings.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.