- Degree in mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering or similar discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with high volume automated assembly experience an advantage and medical device manufacturing desirable.
- Project management experience
- Able to work well in a cross functional team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Responsibilities of Position:
- Lead or Support design, buy off, installation and validation of automation production lines.
- Process characterization / optimization (DFMEA’s, PFMEA’s, DOE’s etc.)
- Lead systematic technical root cause investigations.
- Support production line ramp to achieve mature production targets.
- Drive improvements in manufacturing metrics including OEE, scrap, cost, productivity and utilization.
- Apply and support lean manufacturing principles.
- Adhere to all quality system requirements
- Coach maintenance and other technical team members on problem solving and improvement projects.
- Drive continuous improvement projects.
- Manage assigned project budgets, liaise with customers and contractors as required.
- Travel as required to support equipment buy-offs and/or training at vendor/customer sites.
- Support technical training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.