- Minimum of 6 or more years working on a Datawarehouse and ETL development
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting highly scalable datawarehouse solutions
- Business Requirements Analysis
- Communication with key business users
- Hands on experience on development and support of Datawarehouses and interaction with Data Lakes
- Experience designing data solutions on Big data environments.
- Understanding of Cloud Solutions and Architecture
- Experience using Code/Version management tools.
- Some basic knowledge on Manufacturing process domain
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehouse and Data Lake concepts, Big data, data architecture techniques and overall data warehouse strategies.
- Deep knowledge of datawarehouse dimensional modeling and best practices.
- Experience using MS TFS or Azure DevOps for Code management.
- Expertise on Snowflake
- SQS Notifications
- Stored Procedures
- Expertise on SQL language
- ETL/ELT development Tools experience, Talend is desired
- Cloud Solutions using AWS S3/Azure Blob
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.