P03 Compliance & Regulatory Engineer
Compliance & Regulatory Engineer, is responsible to handling EMC/ESD & Safety testing, certification and global regulatory work for Jabil and Jabil’s customers
• Deep experience of EMC/ESD and related certification field. Master FCC, IC, CE, BMSI, VCCI, CCC, CTA, SRRC and other global regulatory compliance standards and certification process.
• With valuable Environment and Safety related certification experience. Familiar with UL, CB, SASO, SABS, NOM, RoHS, REACH, CEL, CECP, WEEE, VOC, Energy Star and EPEAT certification regulation and process.
• Work with development teams, suppliers and 3rd party labs to ensure product reliability meets or exceeds targeted goals.
• Able to provide recommendation on HW design review from EMC/Safety viewpoint in early development stage.
• Require EMC/ESD debug capability on Server and Storage products
• Strong team-work spirit and ability of organize and coordinate. High communicative ability and management. High level issue analytical and problem-solving ability. High technical innovation spirit. Active and devoted.
BS in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Physics, or other related technical discipline.
8+ years work experience and 5+ years of regulatory compliance engineering and WW certification experience on AV/IT Equipment, server/storage will be better.
MS in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Physics.
Exceptional ability to quickly interpret, apply, and explain detailed international regulations
Good communication, negotiation, and organizational skills
Good written & presentation skills to both internal/external audience; fluent in English
Familiarity with Acoustics, and environmental requirements a plus.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.