Under general supervision, responsible for repairs, adjustments, and ongoing maintenance of facilities. Be a creative and proactive contributor, focused on continued improvement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform electrical, repairs of fixtures and equipment on company premises.
· Oversee installation, relocation and re installation of new and/or existing equipment.
· Maintain and repair production support air compressors,
· Perform simple engineering calculations for proposed new equipment.
· Update mechanical prints when changes mandate.
· Maintain all air conditioning and ventilation equipment within manufacturer specifications.
· Submit proposals and recommendations to department supervisor for upgrades or changes.
· Maintain maintenance records for each piece of equipment responsible for.
· Troubleshoot and conduct periodic inspections to determine maintenance work required.
· Follow Preventive Maintenance Instructions and ensure that the records for such are properly documented.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent required; and three to five years experience; or demonstrated skills required to perform the job.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.