Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and support of SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) Finance solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume the role of functional lead for implementations of complex SAP MDG projects relating to the Finance data domain
- Define, research, configure and test complex functionality related to SAP MDG Finance
- Ability to effectively communicate functionality to all relevant groups via remote and in person meetings and workshops with all levels of audiences
- Ability to write highly detailed functional specifications and a solid understanding of solution design to deliver new functionality
- Ability to provide flow diagrams, entity relationships, mapping and table definitions for advanced design concept
- Ability to mentor other team members
- Actively participate in the exchanging of ideas and information within the department
- Proactively organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style
- Be effective and consistent in providing regular updates to appropriate managers
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems)
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management
- Exchange knowledge and information to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Assure that fundamental procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations
- Serve as escalation point for system and troubleshooting issues.
- Devise sample data to test accuracy of programs.
- Provide functional advice and assistance to developers.
- Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly, use appropriate business style.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Information Systems Manager
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Thorough understanding of Master Data Management
- Must have advanced configuration knowledge within the SAP MDG Finance data domain
- Knowledge & experience in SAP FICO, particularly Controlling
- Understanding of the flexible & resuse MDG data models
- Knowledge of SAP Central Finance would be an advantage
- Experience integrating MDG with Suite on HANA & S/4 using SOA would be an advantage
- Leadership quality with ability to mentor and manage other team members in project.
- Advanced understanding of business processes through hands on business experience or through an operations role.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems OR 5 – 6 years of equivalent external work experience in the business area, from an IT and business perspective.
- SAP MDG Certification preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years experience working with SAP MDG Finance with proven implementations
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.