The Cost Accounting Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) is responsible for cost initiatives, forecasting, budget ,management reporting and driving business result with cross-functional team . Working as a member of the finance team, this position primarily performs day-to-day finance related activities designed to analyze and execute the company’s Cost initiatives and drive business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Lead the FP&A Team to cooperate with cross-functional team to complete the forecast, budget. Monitor budget results and explain any significant variances and advise opportunity and risk.
· Standardize the reporting template where strategic plans should focus current and forecasted variances, significant observations, special projects and results, etc.
· Advise and provide financial support and analysis around current business models and recommend future enhancements for operations and business development activities. Support and analysis may include financial forecast and variance files and other management reporting.
· Establish clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
· Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
. Coach and mentor FP&A teams to deliver excellence to every internal and external customer.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
. Bachelor's Degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field preferred.
· Ten (10+) years work-related experience required, preferably in accounting/finance related experience preferred.
· Advance certifications and/or degrees preferred: CMA,MBA, etc.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics.
· Open-minded, proactive, strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
7. 熟练使用个人电脑，熟练使用Microsoft Office办公软件(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)，熟练使用电子邮件。
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.