Manages facility in a manner that reduces operating costs, increases revenues and ensures customer expectations are exceeded.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Pursues additional business opportunities to expand the business and to increase customer satisfaction.
· Completes long-range planning to support overall goals of the Company.
· Responsible for the discipline and morale of the facility or facilities. Supports the Company and the goals of the VP, Operations.
· Coordinates with Company senior staff, peers and senior staff via email, phone, fax and in person.
· Performs policy-making, decision- making and long-range planning with these groups to support goals of the Company.
· Sets policy and does periodic forecasting of revenue and capital expenditures, in a manner which reduces operational costs, increases revenue, exceeds customer expectations, grows current business and obtains new business.
· Leads staff and management, ensuring all groups work together, trends are monitored and quality is kept to a high standard. Ensures the good of the Company is kept in mind in all management decisions.
· Looks for ways to improve efficiency and management of all facilities under control by sharing of resources.
· Provides site familiarization and follow-up with Company senior staff, current customers and prospective customers with a view towards winning new business for the Company.
· Reviews all pricing associated with current and prospective customers.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university required. Master’s degree preferred.
· Minimum four (4) years related work experience with a high volume electronic manufacturing-services company.
· Extensive experience working directly with customer and developing the customer relationship.
· Experience of personnel management and development.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.