Jabil is driving the largest deployment of in-store robots in the world and is looking for team members! We are looking for Robotics Support Specialists to remotely monitor robots deployed in customer environments. These team members will communicate with customers and take action using remote control systems to minimize disruptions and meet performance expectations, so that customers love our robots!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remotely monitor and correct issues using proprietary cloud-based virtual reality remote control tool
- Take action on customer calls, which could include interacting with associates and management, to remotely correct issues, and communicate with the next level of support if needed.
- Works closely with Project Management and Engineering to understand and develop application solutions, and then successfully execute the application.
- Provides excellent customer service support.
- Provide support to field technicians servicing robots in the field.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Technically savvy, including usage of common computer tools
- Experienced with 3D and Virtual / Augmented Reality settings (i.e., gaming, simulation, etc.)
- Analytical and inquisitive mind-set
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills with team members, service technician and customers (verbal and written)
- Can work collaboratively and independently
- Operates with a sense of urgency, yet with a calm demeanor
- Seeks challenges and opportunities to learn
- Multitasking – solving problems, working various programs simultaneously
- Pattern recognition abilities
- Ability to lead others
- Overtime, evenings, holidays and weekends as necessary, required
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.