Jabil is looking for RF filter engineer to become part of its team. We are looking for RF filter Engineer for base station filter development.
In addition, you also will support product verification and integrity activities and interact with other engineers of other Jabil organizations, account primes, and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Base-station RF filter design, maintain and verification according to product development progress.
- Participate in product requirement analysis, scheme design and 3D EM simulation, cooperate with mechanic engineer to complete the filter design.
- Be responsible for the filter sample tuning and testing.
- Be responsible for the issues resolving during manufacture, technically support NPI to ensure the production smoothly.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager of Engineering
- Education background: Bachelor degree or above, majored Electromagnetics, Electronic Engineering, Communication, etc
- Familiar with Electromagnetics related knowledge, with corresponding design experience is preferred.
- Familiar with radio instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, power meter etc.
- Familiar with design tools as ADS, ANSYS HFSS, etc is preferred.
- Language Ability: CET-4 minimum.
- Good written and spoken English
- Good communication skills and social abilities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.