2. Familiar with forging, heat treatment and other metal manufacturing processes.
3. Capable of parametric modeling of metal materials.
4. Proficient in Deform, ABAQUS and other process simulation software.
5. Rigorous working attitude and good cooperation and communication skills.
6. Able to independently search and read foreign literature and patents.
2. Evaluate the reliability of simulation results through numerical simulation and experiment.
3. Cooperate with process engineers to complete the formulation of project process, and assist the R&D team to complete the preliminary feasibility scheme verification.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.