*Entry-level position* *Graduates with supply-chain related internships*
Responsible to serve as the customer interface for the demand plan and shipment information, develop feasible operational plan and maintain ownership over the execution of the operational plan, achieve the objective of customer satisfaction, minimize Jabil liability and continuously improve the performance of the planning metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
- Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
- Load Master Schedule and customer forecast data into the Jabil ERP system (SAP).
- Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work with operation team to achieve successful execution of the plan.
- Develop revenue forecast, closely monitor the actual performance, and work cross functionally to drive for immediate corrective action and recovery plan in case there is potential miss to the committed target.
- Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement.
- Issues purchase orders for materials, parts, equipment and services using price quotes, terms and conditions.
- Gathers, analyzes, maintains logs, and prepares correspondence, reports, order requisitions, and other material.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road.
- Support all company safety and quality programs ad initiatives.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Understanding of ERP/MRP (SAP)
- 1 to 2 years materials planning/ supply chain experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization, strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations..
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Proficient Verbal and Written English skills
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.