To provide effective and efficient product and test technical support for New Product Introduction and volume production, in terms of product failure analysis, internal/external claim analysis, and continuous improvement and innovation activities, so as to improve product performance and product test yield.
* Act as owner of radio product (LTE, WCDMA & GSM) knowledge and troubleshooting/repair competence in Production/Supply and act as technical bridge between product R&D and Production/Supply.
* Provide design & manufacturing related technical support to NPI (New Product Introduction),TPI (Transfer Product Introduction) and volume production.
* Provide training & technical support to production sites globally.
* Lead the failure analysis for products failed in production, customer side and in manufacturing process.
* Contact R&D closely to report critical hardware problems found in production, customer site and work with R&D to provide solutions.
* Instruct trouble shooters and provide technical support if needed.
* Work on the product verification and be responsible for verification report with input from relevant functions.
* Collaborate with R&D to perform reliability test to improve product robustness
* Fulfill Design Verification Test, provide technical/quality support based on R&D assignments
* University degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
* Comprehensive understanding of RF and RF design.
* A minimum of two years working experience at least in one of following areas such as Transceiver, Antenna, Filter or Power Amplifier
* Proficient with operation of RF instruments such as signal generator, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meter etc.
* Fluent oral and written communications in English
* Proven good record of accountability, open mind, learning capability, team working spirit and problem solving attitude
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.