Develops and implements production/processing methods and controls to meet quality standards in the most efficient manner for new and existing assembly/molding processes. Monitors the assembly/molding process; troubleshooting problem processes and assisting in resolving quality issues. Provides technical expertise on various projects/production jobs and processes as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement the startup of new/existing projects/production jobs, optimizing cost, efficiency and quality.
· Establish and ensure process control and maintains appropriate documentation.
· Monitor the assembly/molding process running in production; troubleshoot problems associated with processes, and assist in resolving quality issues.
· Establish processes for new product lines; document product development and changes; evaluate new product performance; and monitor new tool design.
· Debug moderately complex problems within a portion of new systems, tooling and automation.
· Implement experiments to enhance processes as well as improve yields and utilization through reduced cycle and efficient set-up.
· Implement maintenance changes in process improvements; propose or specify repair alteration of automation while ensuring adequate documentation is maintained.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment; supporting all company safety programs and initiatives.
· May provide direction to assembly and material handling employees as necessary.
· Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· B.S. Engineering degree, or M.S. Engineering degree
· Three to five years experience in a manufacturing environment and/ or medical device industry preferred
· Advance technical training in area(s) of expertise preferred
· Generally requires (4-6) years related experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.