The Lead Development ICT(In-Circuit Test) Engineer requires the advanced level of ICT technique and technology to deploy electrical test solution for customers. The Lead Development ICT Engineer must have the capability of taking the lead in technical discussions with Jabil’s customers on behalf of the Sr Manager Test Design. The Lead Development ICT Engineer will perform the development of test solution, test development, test crisis support, and continuous improvement of core competency. This is a mentor role for junior ICT development engineers to oversee the technical skills and development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· The main duties and responsibilities are
· Design for Test
· Hardware (Fixture/Tester) specification improvement
· Software specification improvement
· Documentation package description
· Specification of test validation criteria
· New test technology evaluation
· Support requirements of the proposed test solution
· Execute customer deliverables
· Project tracking (action items, journals, time entry, milestones, and deliverables checklists)
· Design reviews with customers
· Test plans, test specification, test coverage review
· As a member of Global Test Team, execute customer test crisis support:
· Special support requests as escalated by customer
· Special support as requested by sites
· ICT Specific training as needed
· Support end-to-end structural test strategy by integrating electrical test into one or more of these technologies. This requires development work on the following platforms with other experts:
· TRI (Test Research Inc.)
· Flying probe
· X-ray laminography
· Boundary scan
· MDA (Manufacturing Defect Analyzer)
· Test development (GenRad GR228x software, Agilent 3070 software, FabMaster, etc…)
· Continuous improvement of core competency:
· Learn to solve problems outside of current proficiency
· Develop the research training opportunities
· Jabil Leadership course should be obtained
· Assist Sr Manager Test Design in solution, quotation and schedule commitment.
· Conduct training for ICT engineers and assess their technical development level. During this process, arranging the opportunities
to rotate over various technical challenges.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
· Must be able to communicate in English (read & write).
· Background in in-circuit test (ICT) development on platform such as Agilent, Genrad, Teradyne, TRI, or Checksum preferred.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to perform project management and risk management.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.