- Provide Finance transaction processing support to deliver finance services in accordance with established processes, work procedures, SOX requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service level & targets
- Assist in month-end close activities.
- Carry out reporting activities and analysis according to specific deadline.
- Planning whereas you will be supporting Planner to interact with internal & external customers as well as learning up system.
- Ad-hoc task as directed by the Finance Manager
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.