Advance your career and move global healthcare forward. Join the world's largest healthcare design and manufacturing services company where we create, design, and manufacture products and solutions that improve patient health for the leading healthcare brands of the world.
SITE IT MANAGER
- To drive the provision of a high quality IT service across all operational and support areas including manufacturing.
- Accountability for the overall provision of an end to end IT services across the site.
- To build and maintain strong relationships directly with operations, the business units and external customers
- To identify, track and manage key operational risks to the service, providing strong co-ordination with the business, IT and Operational Risk. High attention given, but not limited to, business continuity, IT audit requirements and software compliance
- Drive metrics management and performance of IT support and services with a focus on a data driven continuous improvement approach.
- Participate with a global IT organization to help drive standardization and sharing of best practice initiatives.
- To engage with project delivery teams to ensure that site requirements are embedded in project plans to support agreed service levels and expected capability
- To support the incident management process by clearly articulating business impact during for affected service(s) during major incidents and driving completion of corrective actions and problem management activities.
- Responsibility for financial forecasting and cost management of site IT function.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by superior.
- Enforce and follow all procedures and policies within IT and the company.
- Demonstrated leadership and resource management experience
- Significant experience of working with ITIL processes and in a regulated environment.
- Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and technical teams in a “self starter” role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working in an IT integrated manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years work-related experience required in IT or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience required.
- Lean Six Sigma qualification preferred.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
What is like working with us
- Global company with local roots
- Attractive benefits and holiday allowance
- Career progression and development
- Safe space for creative thinking
Call for action
Interested? Please apply
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.