NyproMold is a leader in the design and manufacturing of high-precision complex plastic injection molds. We have many exciting medical and packaging projects going for great companies helping them get their new products to the market. It’s a team effort from the manufacturing review until the mold is all together producing quality parts for our customers. We are committed to giving our team the right tools for the job. NyproMold is a clean air-conditioned facility which is equipped with some of the best mold manufacturing equipment available, Our team of moldmaking professionals consists of many long term employees who are passionate about delivering the best mold solutions to our customers. This focus has led to a 33 year history of steady work, growth, and profitability.
Moldmakers perform a critical role at NyproMold that consists of a wide variety of tasks that are vital to our mold manufacturing efforts. It requires highly skilled hands on machining capability, a comprehensive background in the moldmaking process, with good planning and communication skills. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about quality, take pride in, and like what they do. We are interested in candidates for this position at both the journeymen and lead moldmaker levels. At a minimum you should have at least 3 years hands on experience building precision plastic injection molds with some formal training.
• Perform hands on machining tasks using blueprints, CAD files, written, and verbal work instructions. You are responsible to operate the equipment in a safe manner and to achieve the required dimensional accuracy.
• Interface with other personnel to assist in the routing, planning, work instructions, problem solving, and expediting of molds and components on assigned jobs. Report and log work time accurately to jobs.
• Develop a plan for your activities, identify risks to completion, establish work priorities, set milestone goals, regularly assess the progress on the job, and escalate issues that will affect delivery.
• Monitor the status of the incoming components of your molds and communicate as necessary with the purchasing team to verify you will have the components when required to meet delivery.
• Assembling the mold and getting it ready for testing. Verify fits and functionality of all mechanisms, sliding components, and cooling system. Complete inspections of the cores/cavities to verify proper seal offs, dimensions, and finish. Troubleshoot issues if they arise and develop plans to resolve. Make adjustments of final fits and components to ensure the mold will perform in testing and production. Document critical dimensions as required.
• Perform mold disassembly/assembly and machining tasks to develop/fine tune molds, repair molds, and make engineering changes. Assist others to complete molds, repairs, or EC’s as requested.
• Participate in continuous improvements efforts to improve operations and moldmaking process.
• Comprehensive knowledge of molds design types, the fit and function of various types of actions, lifters, ejection systems, mold cooling components, latch lock systems, hot runner systems, mold interlocks, guiding systems, auto unscrewing system, etc.
• Possess a wide range of hands on precision machining skills on grinders, mills, lathes, and other metal working equipment.
• Excellent measurement and analytical skills to accurately measure cores and cavities with many types of tools to tolerances as close as +/-.0001”
• Experience using all of the tools required when assembling, hoisting, and moving molds
• Good basic computer skills with the ability to be trained to use job management software to track routing status, material status, and log work time..
NyproMold offers an excellent wage/benefit package and relocation assistance for candidates that match the job requirements. Are you an experienced moldmaker who is considering a change and a new challenge? Does being part of a team of moldmaking professionals who use cutting edge engineering technology and the latest in high quality machining equipment sound good to you? If yes, we invite you to come in and check us out.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.