- Lead and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the operations shift team (including key support department team members) to meet targets for product quality, customer delivery and cost whilst ensuring a safe and cGMP compliant work environment at all times.
- Deploy, promote and lead the use of lean tools within the team to drive continuous improvement and process reliability.
- Lead the team in achieving a compliant culture with respect to EHS, cGMP, inventory control and Quality System requirements.
- Promote Jabil’s values and behaviors.
- Lead shift daily operations meetings reviewing production data, machines running status, escalations and corrective action to ensure shift targets are achieved.
- Ensure regular communication with team through visual management systems.
- Coordinate operator training in order to perform assigned tasks across production cells.
- Responsible for ensuring the immediate team is trained in their roles and to support the development of standard work, documentation, training, and WI activities where appropriate.
- Create a high performing flexible team which achieves excellent results through coaching / mentoring & effective performance management.
- Plan all people, material and machine resources to support weekly production schedules.
- Ensure all injection molding, tool and assembly changeover activities are completed as scheduled along with appropriate line clearance procedures to meet cGMP compliance.
- Ensure that batches are manufactured within the validated set up at all times and the quality team are provided with samples for outgoing testing throughout the batch.
- Lead area 5S program to ensure that housekeeping, cGMP and safety issues are resolved in a timely and systematic manner thus meeting all company safety, environmental and quality initiatives.
- Facilitate, and ensure where appropriate, that equipment and area cleaning, preventative maintenance, calibration schedules, inventory controls and bar-coding systems are adhered to as per cGMP requirements.
- Implement company policies.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.