ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Indirect Procurement in the primary areas of MRO, Capex and Infrastructure commodities
- Develop, Plan, Execute & Deliver on a robust global sourcing strategy within the assigned Category to deliver on key individual KPI’s
- Lead, Develop & Support the regional Indirect Procurement team and the execution of their KPI’s
- Ensure regional adoption of Global Category strategies & Global Policies
- Understand key Stakeholder capital outlay to develop project pipeline for both global & regional initiatives
- Maintain effective prioritization and delegation of both regional and global based initiatives
- Drive resource planning and expectations within the Global Indirect Procurement organization
- Establish credibility with stakeholders through the demonstration of technical competence
- Understand key manufacturing requirements through Jabil/supplier site visits
- Understand supplier qualification requirements for new investments
- Facilitate resolution of supplier quality issues and escalations
- Demonstrated success & leadership in cost management projects for Price Negotiations, LEAN Projects and Value-Added Engineering, NPI and RFQs
- Ensure open communication and the regular exchange of ideas and information within the team, Encourage creativity, professionalism and a customer centric culture worldwide
- Build effective relationships with Regional & Global Operations, Finance, & Functional Management leads, as well as with peers and team members
- Demonstrate a high level of competency in the knowledge of MRO, Capex & Infrastructure investments
- Demonstrated success to develop a common strategy around the assigned Category
- Proven contract / commercial negotiation skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with peers in other areas and management to reach the best solution for the organization
- Ability to analyze & interpret raw spend data, and communicate areas of opportunity for commercial improvements
- Ability to respond to inquiries or complaints from stakeholders, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Proficiency in English required. Multilingual a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in a related technical field
- Minimum of five (5) years related work experience
- Experience in a supply chain management or procurement role
- Prior experience with Jabil in a related role preferred, or a combination of education, experience, and training.
- Travel is required (up to 25% of the time)
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Director/Senior Director of Sourcing
- Job is directly responsible for managing employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.