- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Degree in engineering Background, with a good academic achievement, min 3.0 CGPA.
- We value all of our Industrial Trainee that strive to go extra mile to make sure they will receive a learning experience that fits his/her career goals and meeting university requirement.
- Willing to work at Bayan Lepas, Penang
- Familiar with Altium, Solidwork, Autocad, Sigmaplot, will be added advantage
- Self-motivated with good leadership and communication skills. Strong technical attributes (e.g. attention to details, highly organized and good math/analytical skills).
- Pro-Active, passionate, responsible, committed and willing to learn.
- Manufacturing industry exposure; printed electronics and Advanced assembly is an added advantage
To support one or more of the analytical activities associated with the experimentation and testing in the laboratory as it relates to the Manufacturing Technology and Innovation topics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand elementary assembly, repair and test processes & procedures
- Ability to interface and collaborate effectively with others
- Perform laboratory experiments, collect/document test results and support projects as directed
- Documentation of experiment and research findings using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Participate in planning, design, testing, and communications.
- Assist in evaluating results of testing and analysis
- Support Jabil manufacturing groups with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Comply with time tracking procedures for all work performed
- Follow directions and instructions as directed by engineering staff supervisor
- Be familiar with and maintain relevant industry standards and specifications
- Be familiar with advancements in technology as a continuous improvement of core competency
- Understand and adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by engineering staff
- Understanding of Hazardous Materials handling and ESD avoidance procedures
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- General lab maintenance and cleanliness
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.