The Senior Cost Analyst will provide accurate and timely reporting of Sales and Material Costs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Act as the lead on financial related projects
· Provide guidance to other staff members regarding related projects
· Review the accuracy of Inventory valuation on the Balance Sheet in a Standard Cost environment.
· Explain the components that represent the difference between Actual and Forecasted Material Margins, reported by program.
· Perform analyses for management on an ad hoc and recurring basis.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by purchasing, inventory control, or production planning.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
· Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Meet deadlines even when dealing with frequent interruptions and additional as well as changing priorities.
· Ensure accurate reporting.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Establish new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
· Maintain controls and discipline compliant with Jabil standards.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health and Safety, Quality).
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
· Create reports on materials to supply to BUMs and WCMs in order to identify better pricing opportunities.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required; MBA and/or, CPA is preferred, 5 years of accounting experience required.
Key Areas of Activity （关键）
Key Responsibilities in detail （主要工作职责）
1. 負責编列 Lock 年季度預算并确保其合理性，包含排程、人力、耗材、设备、厂房等需求，同时協助更新设备以及厂房 Capex ；
2. 负责编列更新 WI 状况，确保所有风险与机会可及时更新，以便供管理层决策及应对方案
3. 模拟损益表以评估各种可能性 / 变数，包含當生產排程、人力資源、設備資源等有變化時，以提供管理层最有效益的生产方案
Job Requirements （岗位要求）
2 、专业要求：工业工程 / 财务 / 会计专业
4 、系统操作技能等：熟练使用 office 办公软件、熟悉使用 SAP 系统、了解基本生产工艺
5 、工作经验要求：财务、会计、成本管控及 IE 相关工作经验 3 年以上
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.