The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for creating and deploying divisional talent acquisition strategies to meet current and future business needs. The role will oversee team metrics, as well as emphasize talent acquisition tools, processes, and programs to positively strengthen the division’s capabilities in attracting, assessing, and selecting best in class talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· This role will develop strategic talent acquisition plans aligning to divisional business units, ensuring overall planning, sourcing, and selection strategy.
· Participate in divisional strategic business planning process to gain a clear understanding of the business plan, key drivers, and desired culture and values of the business. Implements the actions necessary to align people behind the drivers to achieve business results.
· Provide leadership and mentoring to a team of Recruiters, Sourcing Specialists, and Recruitment Coordinators to deliver high quality talent to the business in a timely manner.
· Ensure the communication of clear measurable goals and objectives by which to measure individual and team results. (i.e. open job requisitions, cost per hire, time to hire, etc.).
· This position will actively manage relationships to ensure client satisfaction through analysis of metrics and qualitative data to monitor performance and compliance.
· The position partners closely with Sr. Leadership to gather input and continuously educate on the process, roles and responsibilities.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Experience must include in-depth knowledge and awareness of staffing strategies, experience building and executing strategic plans, internal and external provider management, and building high performance talent acquisition teams.
· Experience should include experience in staffing and recruiting executives across a geographically dispersed company, with knowledge of all talent management practices.
· Experience in using and optimizing an applicant tracking system/ATS.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required, Masters Degree preferred.
· Minimum of 8 years Talent Acquisition experience, with a minimum of 3 years management experience.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.