Collect, integrate, and classify various CAD/CAM issues and feedback from each Tooling site. Support mold related CAD/CAM tech process established to enhance mold development efficiency and mold quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support data collection and analysis, establish mold design standards.
· Support mold CAD/CAM tech and process development & improvement.
· Support new tech test of Mold CAD/CAM software.
· Cooperate with CAD/CAM software to support CAD/CAM data's development, collection, analysis in system and process established.
· Support the training of Auto CAD/CAM system.
· Support the documentation and knowledge system development for mold CAD/CAM system.
· Support the development of mold CAD/CAM system operation manual.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Be familiar with CAD/CAM operation.
· Basic reading ability in mechanical drawing.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.