Ensure efficient operations through careful leadership of all assigned materials activities for two cleanrooms. Ensure proper packaging and accurate recording of all inventories to align with production needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Proficient with all system requirements for material handling within the plant.
· Proficient in SAP processing requirements for ordering, confirmations, and material availability.
· Establish daily routine required specific to each workcell, to include all variables.
· Flexible with the work cell to change hours upon request to cover late shifts if needed. Overtime may be required during quarter ends.
· Continually improve efficiency while reducing overall material handling costs.
· Provide daily feedback to the work cell and Inventory Control Supervisor/Manager on all inventory related issues.
· Solve position related problems with little or no assistance.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes, consolidation of tasks, eliminating non-value-added processes.
· Provide feedback to Supervisor/Manager on cost and cost savings ideas.
· Continually interface with required departmental supervisors and support groups within the plant operations.
· Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
· Identify individual and team strengths and communicate with IC Supervisor/Manager.
· Create and/or validate training curriculum in area of responsibility.
· Develop best practices to reduce waste and increase productivity.
· Coach and counsel employees and overall team development.
· Ensure accurate reporting for all direct reports (such as Kronos)
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Proficient SAP skills, including confirmations, ordering, cycle counting accuracy and investigations.
· Capability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from production and quality to effectively present information to management.
· Ability to mathematically calculate consumption rates and takt times.
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· Advanced Microsoft Office required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School diploma required
· Three (3) years Inventory Control related experience required
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.