Research, recruit, screen, interview, and refer qualified candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions as assigned. Considerable skill in interviewing techniques, knowledge of manufacturing and specialized functions of the company, general understanding of Jabil Circuit's personnel policy and procedures, and basic understanding of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Partner with managers and supervisors to identify and determine recruiting needs to include the knowledge, skills, ability, and other qualifications required.
· Develop ad text and placement strategy for advertising in newspapers, journals, periodicals, Internet sites, etc.
· Coordinate and drive procedures to eliminate or resolve visa issues affecting potential employees.
· Develop and share "best practice" internet recruiting techniques with co-workers to identify and recruit candidates.
· Negotiate salary and relocation offers that lead to win-win relationships between the company and prospective employee.
· Assess and make necessary relocation arrangements in accordance with Jabil relocation policies for new employees to include movement of household goods
· Develop and maintain network of agency contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
· Assist in developing information on company facilities and job opportunities for candidate use.
· Ensure clerical procedures are in accordance with Federal, State, and EEOC requirements.
· Coordinate and make necessary travel arrangements for candidates who are interviewing or relocating as required.
· Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
· Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures.
· Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best recruiting practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
· Partner with managers in the interviewing/hiring process.
· Research and identify areas that could be improved to assist in retaining quality employees.
· Present a neat professional image, express pride in being a member of the recruitment team, and encourage teambuilding accomplishments.
· Provide regular updates to Employment Manager, HR Manager, and defined Managers on the execution of the recruitment strategies.
· Provide feedback to peers, Employment Manager, and HR Manager on cost and cost trends.
· Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university
- two to five years’ experience in recruiting
- Data analysis and reporting skills is preferred
- English presentation skill is preferred
- Willing to acceptance on innovation and change
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.