According to customers' demand, using copper ring, diamond paste, wooden stick and polishing equipment to polish the surface of complex tools components to A1 grade.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· A1 grade mirror polishing and polish components of the most complex tools.
· Self-inspection after polishing components.
· Polish production tools on the injection machine.
· Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
· Repair the simple polishing equipment.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Familiar with polishing concept and SOP(Standard Operation Procedure)
· Good understanding of Tool structure
· Master polishing skill well, polish components to A mirror grade independently.
· Good polishing understanding and experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum 5 years related working experience
· Or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.