Responsible for the design, development and implementation of business systems. Essential Duties & Responsibilities, Monitors Queue, Provides Support per OLA to support the requirements as defined in SLA. Performs as an Apprentice.- Defines, researches, develops and tests new functionality of business systems in your primary module or functional area. Performs Junior level configuration tasks with minimal risk to the organization. Participates in rollout/installation of new business systems with Guidance and Supervision- Devises sample data to test accuracy of programs. Maintains and develops documentation for responsible area or projects. Provides status updates of assigned projects. Education & Experience Requirements: Basic ERP module application understanding.- Bachelor's degree in IT or 2 years hands on business experience in ERP area of specialty.- Demonstrated functional knowledge of specific functional module (e.g. as SAP support, SME, or super user experience in the specific module).- Basic module/application training.- Effective Communication skills.- Good training Skills.- Active Listening Skills.- Basic Trouble Shooting Skills.
- Monitor queue, provide support per OLA to support the requirements as defined in SLA
- Define, research, develop and test new functionality of business systems in your primary module or functional area.
- Perform junior level configuration tasks with minimal risk to the organization.
- Participate in rollout/installation of new business systems with Guidance and Supervision.
- Devise sample data to test accuracy of programs.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area or projects
- Provide status updates of assigned projects.
- Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
- Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are 'best in field'.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
- Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.