Advance your career and move global healthcare forward. Join the world's largest healthcare design and manufacturing services company where we create, design, and manufacture products and solutions that improve patient health for the leading healthcare brands of the world.
We are looking for:
MASTER PLANNER 100%
Your Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Responsible for creating a constrained weekly master production schedule (MPS) and ensuring raw material availability.
- Maintain accurate revenue forecast.
- Planning and freeze period management of production activities (rescheduling, rework, outsourced work)
- Ensure the MPS is always 100% accurate and achievable.
- Achieve and maintain 95% MPS goal.
- Maintain material inventories within goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired products; develop overall inventory projections for specific products
- Perform Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP) for resources, shifts, equipment and shutdowns.
- Establish minimum order quantities (MOQ) and balance against overall equipment efficiency (OEE).
- Plant inventory management and control.
- Vulnerability report ownership & updates.
- Plant Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) management.
- Resolve manufacturing conflicts for site/portfolio as they relate to production planning. Manage impact and communication of manufacturing driven change.
- Lead/support all compliance process activities including change control, deviations, events & non-conformance reports and assess supply impact.
- Provide asset specific input to the end to end supply chain processes and ensure planning master data (safety stock, lead times, etc.) in the ERP system is accurate and up to date.
- Participate in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner.
- Execute planning activities during phase-in phase-out programs.
What will you bring:
- 4-year university bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Supply chain certification (APICS/ IBF) desirable
- 5 - 10 years related experience
- Experience with ERP & advanced planning system
- Production planning or manufacturing experience in a medical, pharmaceutical or consumer industry
- Familiarity with relevant legislation (e.g. GMP, ISO requirements) is desirable
- Ability to share knowledge and personal experience with peers. Coach others when appropriate
- Ability to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project, team and individual goals
- Ability to target communications as appropriate for the audience and make presentations to a small to medium sized audience.
- Ability to influence others in a matrix environment.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate/improve processes using continuous improvement tools.
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Data mining & reporting skills through MS Excel or equivalent
- Ability to provide direction to production planning resources
- Excellent Communication Skills in English and German
What is like working with us
- Professional environment that prides itself in awarding long-term service
- International environment and network
- On-job, in-class and online trainings
- Celebrating learning and success
- Attractive benefits and holiday allowance
Interested? Please apply by clicking the button below
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.