The HR Business & Talent Partner Manager provides a broad range of HR support and consulting services to multiple locations & business units serving as the primary Human Resources contact and advisor to managers and employees. Partners with HR peers to execute HR programs and strategies, including global initiatives. Seeks to provide innovative solutions that support and optimize the operating objectives of the business, mitigate risks and ensures legal compliance contributing to the long-term financial success of the company.
Develops and drives the Division’s and/ or sites talent strategy including aligning capability and development plans in collaboration with the appropriate HR teams and business leaders. Acts as a key interface and trusted advisor to senior leaders regarding talent management strategies and solutions along with expert interpretation of assessments. Advises managers on high potential identification, development planning, preparing for talent reviews, succession planning and on-boarding key talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work from inside the organization to develop solution and execution tactics that uniquely address the talent needs, identifying the needs and acting as a bridge between the business group and COEs.
- Provide partnership, leadership, direction, counsel and expertise on all people matters to drive business outcomes
- Strengthen your clients’ ability to lead organizational change by bringing proven best Present a wide view of potential threats as part of the change process and incorporate resistance management as part of overall change management strategy
- Create and foster strong, internal customer relationships, becoming their trusted partner and advisor on communication and change management issues.
- Aligning HR strategies with business objectives, owning and being held accountable for HR results and partnering with business to understand and support needs and requirements.
- Drive the Organizational Effectiveness Plan, reporting progress and potential changes; Be a part of the development and implementation of cross-cultural communication strategies and change plans.
- Provide oversight, supervision and direction to deliver HR programs and services designed to meet the unique needs of the functional groups.
- Offer thought and policy leadership on human resource issues to specific functional areas.
- Leverage existing HR resources to ensure delivery of timely, relevant and efficient HR operations.
- Develop and implement training strategies; including partnership with corporate learning and development team to build appropriate solutions.
- Assist in building a strong organizational culture.
- Ensure compliance with all pertinent HR-related laws and regulations.
- Contribute to enterprise initiatives and projects.
- Create and facilitate presentations for various stakeholders to generate awareness and buy-in.
- Assist with the deployment and tracking of project work plans and project management processes.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- Understand the talent needs inside the organization to support business needs. Actively partner with the Talent & Learning Partners, VP of HR and HR team to ensure solid alignment on regional and plant level people plans in support of the Divisional Talent Strategies.
- Coach and mentor high potential and high professional employees as part of the organization’s focus on talent development; including identifying talent issues before they impact the business.
- Partner with the regional and site HR teams, the divisional/functional Learning and Development lead, Talent Solutions, and Jabil Communications to design, communicate and coordinate development programs tailored to meet the needs of specific levels of leaders or employees in critical roles. May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: HR Director, HR Senior Director, etc.
- Job is not directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Ability to develop credibility and rapport with all levels of the organization
- Good financial acumen – understanding how the business makes money and how to drive results through people strategy
- Business Acumen – quick understanding of the business that you support and how HR can impact
- Ability to lead and manage large, complex projects to successful completion without a lot of guidance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; delivers clear, concise and influential messages
- Excellent relationship building and influence skills
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required and 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in a HR, Business Partner or Talent Management role or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High growth industry experience
- Global, diverse workforce experience
- Hogan, Insight Discovery certified is a plus
- Prior experience in talent management role leveraging best-in-class or proprietary tools to develop and administer succession plans, etc.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.