The Finance Manager is responsible for accurate reporting of all accounting and financial operations of the facility. Position requires all financial reporting meets compliance to governmental institutions as required by Law.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Consolidates financial information, preparing reports and statements and reporting to Directors.
· Achieves daily / weekly/monthly/quarterly processing/reporting objectives.
· Manages, communicates and delivers to all relevant reporting deadlines.
· Maintains and issues weekly/monthly Cash and Balance Sheet forecasts.
· Ensures integrity of Balance Sheet through prompt reconciliation and review.
· Leads and delivers on Audit and Compliance objectives.
· Sets targets for improvement in all key operational areas – e.g. Daily Sales Outstanding, Days Payables Outstanding, Currency Exposure, Days to Close, Payroll processes, Fixed Asset validation, etc.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
· Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
· Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
· Strong and convincing communication skills.
· Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management or equivalent education and training.
· Plus 3 - 4 years experience in a relevant Jabil financial position or equivalent external work experience, including at least 3 years experience in a supervisory or management role within an accounting department.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
2. 协助工厂 财务控制 及财务团队识别任何流程/政策问题，并与合规团队一起审查变更和标准化；
3. 了解SOX (Sarbanes Oxley)法规，有一定的内部审计经验。
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.