Track systematically all Material Review Board (MRB) materials and coordinate disposition with Workcell, Project Management, and Materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Systematically track location of materials.
· Coordinate MRB signature process with Workcell, Project Management, and Materials.
· Maintains inventory accuracy of MRB cage.
· Analyze MRB traveler information.
· Processes and maintains MRB forms.
· Ensure accuracy by performing all transactions correctly and verifying whenever necessary.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
High school diploma or equivalent is required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.