ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with BU and Customer to Develop a collaborative demand plan through properly executing the Demand Management Process
· Create a Master Schedule through resource analysis including material sizing and capacity sizing
· Load Master Schedule into the Jabil ERP system.
· Create and maintain a feasible production plan and closely work with operation team to achieve successful execution of the plan.
· Monitor planning metrics and drive for continuous improvement
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy and the rules of the road
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Typically reports to Management . Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Planning Supervisor, Planning Manager.
· Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
Please do not change any wording in this section. Only include who the direct supervisor is.
· Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP
· 1 to 2 years Materials related experiences
· Advanced PC skills including knowledge of Jabil's software packages
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization, strong communication skills
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
· Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
· Proficient Verbal and Written English Skill
Reports to: Materials Supervisor or Planning Manager
Responsible for managing the overall planning activities on an assigned workcell. Master Planning responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring a robust demand management process is in place to achieve 100% customer service level simultaneously driving to meet Jabil’s operational/financial goals & policies, which involves monitoring monthly revenue, forecasting, capacity analysis, and coordinating end-of-life (EOL) activities.
- BA in Supply Chain Management or equivalent, along with 3-5 years experience in materials management related field. Apple supply chain experience is perfered
- Advanced PC skills, with emphasis on spreadsheet skills and SAP experience.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and people skills are a must.
- Ability to effectively and professionally work under pressure, in a team oriented environment, with frequent changes in deadlines and priorities.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Fluent Oral English speaking
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.