This role is within the Global Procurement Organization and is responsible for leading the Analysis activities for a key Procurement as a Service (PaaS) initiative. This role is responsible for supporting global projects & complex strategic initiatives to further advance supplier strategies for Indirect Goods. The senior analyst is curious by nature and responsible for helping internal stakeholders make informed decisions. He/she will be a key team member to facilitate and develop actionable recommendations. The scope of this position includes supporting current and developing new methodologies and techniques to provide insight into strategic direction and initiatives. He/she will support the strategic planning process from initiation to completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, integrate, and communicate actionable insights, conclusions, and recommendations from multiple analytical sources and disciplines including but not limited to market research, financial analysis, and competitive intelligence
- Work collaboratively, effectively, and efficiently with all internal and external partners and stakeholders, to ensure alignment and prioritization of goals and resources across multiple stakeholders and organizational initiatives
- Use the most appropriate methodologies and techniques to complete strategic projects on time and under budget
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, the ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines, and provide recommendations that will assist in the development of commercial strategies
- Contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic vision via in-depth market analyses and develop innovative solutions to complex, unstructured problems with minimal guidance
- Identifies, analyzes, and monitors issues that affect profitability, growth, and competitiveness via internal and external sources to identify trends and/or patterns that impact our ability to achieve corporate goals
- Assess and assist in developing new processes and techniques to advance strategic planning capabilities and improve internal efficiency
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Strong understanding of common analytical methods and frameworks
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail as data analysis and reporting must be precise
- A high level of mathematical ability
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be proficient in speaking, reading, and writing English & Mandarin.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or related discipline
- 3+ years in an Analytical position with demonstrated experience
- Certification by a related professional organization is preferred
- Domestic and international travel is required
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.