Responsible for preparing journal entries, detailed reports and account reconciliations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Prepare and post journal entries.
· Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
· Prepare reports detailing monthly expenses by cost center.
· Analyze total Corporate expenses, including comparisons to forecasted results and trended results.
· Assist Corporate Accounting Supervisor in preparing Corporate forecast by cost center.
· Invoice other Jabil locations for intercompany charges.
· Track and allocate costs associated with U.S. expatriate employees working overseas.
· Ad Hoc analyses as needed.
· Correspond with other Corporate departments to ensure proper accounting for purchases and expenses.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting OR equivalent external work experience OR equivalent formal training in related duties. Proficiency in understanding and use of personal computers, Excel, Word, e-mail and 10-key adding machine or calculator skills required.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.