Jabil works with some of the world’s best known brands, manufacturing products that you use every day. And the people that work for Jabil make it all possible. At over 100 site and 260K dedicated colleagues, our team develops and manufactures products that help to connect people, advance technology, and improve the world we share.
Built on a foundation of empowered employees, Jabil strives to be the world's leading global manufacturing solutions partner. We help companies design, build and take their products to market quickly, affordable and efficiently. Jabil's unique combination of global expertise, ingenuity, analytics and financial performance have contributed to the success of the world's most well-known brands.
TALENT ACQUISITION/HR COORDINATOR
This is fantastic opportunity to take first steps or build on your first experience in recruitment or/and HR!
This function plays a key role in the Talent Acquisition team being responsible for coordination and administrative activities of the hiring process as well as building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition team with administrative tasks, including interview scheduling, CV Screening, basic Marketing activities, contract preparations
- Assists with internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Involved in other sporadic HR projects
- Contributes to maintenance of Talent Acquisition, Social Media, Employer Branding initiatives and intranet
- Acts as an administrator for Candidate Expenses
- Contributes to the regional Talent Acquisition strategy by performing reasonable duties as assigned by the Talent Acquisition Manager
- First couple of years of relevant experience in a similar role, i.e. recruitment assistant, personal assistant or sales coordinator with a strong affinity to HR
- History of collaborating successfully with cross-functional teams
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Keen eye for details and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French and English, any other European language is advantageous
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.