The Financial Analyst will be able to develop analysis and perform automation on routine tasks, prepare monthly management reporting to BU and senior management and able to perform analysis on ad hoc and recurring basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop specifications for, and implement, improvements by using automation platforms like Power BI, Myanalytics and Tableau and continuously innovate to automatic reporting and tasks.
- Streamline the activities across business segment and operational issues if required to improve the process efficiency.
- Prepare monthly management reporting to BU, Commercial Finance and Top Management reflecting variances to forecast and variances to WI.
- Provide financial and business partner support to BU and perform analysis for decision making.
- Prepare and analyze management reports on a recurring and/or ad hoc basis with very specific deadlines
- Coordinate with other departments in preparation of special analysis and reports.
- Prepare and Analyze Customer Credit Limit to review CL reduction and assess CL risk
- Work closely with AR team for AR past overdue issues to minimize the AR past due %
- Work closely with Management Accountant on accounting treatment and issues
- Support audit queries on business analysis
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business administration; or a qualifying combination of education and experience.
- Positive Attitudes and Willingness to learn.
- Innovative and Initiatives. Willing to take up challenges.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Computer Literacy, knowledge of Power BI, TM1, Myanalytics, SAP , Excel, Word and Power point.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.