Position: Contact Tracer/Monitor
The Contact Tracer/Monitor will contact all contacts of anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 to notify of the exposure, document an initial and periodic symptom check, perform contact tracing and refer them for testing according to established protocols, and provide them with instructions for quarantine. Contact Tracers are required to follow all scripts, policies and procedures provided by EHS Manager, and comply with Jabil COVID-19 training regarding confidential information related to personal information. In addition, review test results to ensure compliance with Jabil testing requirements.
• Call contacts of newly diagnosed patients.
• Track, Monitor and Upload data from Instant-Trace badges into Dashboard.
• Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner upholding the confidentiality of all medical conversations and documentation.
• Collection and verify testing results meet Jabil criteria for return to work.
• Work with any external vendors as necessary to identify (and/or schedule) testing resources.
• Provide training on COVID-19 requirements to employees.
• Provide contacts with approved information about Jabil procedures, and if appropriate, refer them to testing.
• Contact tracers will monitor employees to ensure compliance with social distancing and proper mask usage.
• Maintain daily contact with EHS Manager.
• Submit Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports to EHS Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Degree in Education or work experience in health, health sciences, or public health preferred.
• Ability to exhibit a professional, positive attitude and work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal skills required and ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse individuals during a time of crisis and distress
• Ability to show empathy to distressed individuals
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to speak, read, and write English; ability to speak, read, and write Spanish is desired, but not required
• Critical thinking and sound judgment required
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
• Proficiency with computers specifically Microsoft programs such as outlook, excel, word.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.