Jabil Brandywine produces a broad portfolio of products for the trauma and spine markets, as well as minimally invasive surgical procedures. Additionally, patient-specific orthopedic plates and implant products manufactured on site are shipped directly to hospitals.
Represent the quality function of technical support, in conjunction with other internal support groups, regarding issues affecting manufacturing on global customer accounts. Serve as liaison between Jabil and suppliers or customers on global quality related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Develop and maintain QA plans and timeliness of global new product introductions utilizing Advanced Product Quality Planning and Process Optimization specific to the customer.
· Provide support for all quoting activities by participation in initial process design, development, and implementation phases.
· Evaluate and provide input to inspection processes via inspection aids and instruction guidelines.
· Support all global training programs specific to their customer by development and implementation of specialized training sessions for all applicable functions.
· Develop appropriate systems for document storage, access and review pertaining to global customer accounts.
· Review all supplies, internal, and customer discrepancies, coordinate and track the effectiveness of corrective/proactive action efforts.
· Conduct periodic review and maintenance of all documentation files; develop appropriate systems for document storage and access.
· Review all supplier or customer discrepancies. Coordinate and track the corrective/preventative action effort.
· Participate in the vendor survey activities as applicable. Drive proactive participation with suppliers and (when possible) aid in their process improvement efforts.
· Interface with all departments as applied to the Policies and Procedures.
· Provide insight and assistance of implementing and maintaining Process Improvement and Optimization concentrating on proactive methodologies.
· Assist in driving the standardization of manufacturing processes of global customer accounts.
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree required and five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.