Plan, design, organize, conduct and evaluate managerial, supervisory, and staff training programs that relate to change management, career development, work teams, organizational effectiveness and systems, and leadership development training. Provide employees with effective training solutions to support strategic initiatives identified in collaboration with the organization’s management team. Assess the effectiveness of training solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Identify critical skills associated with each functional and/or workcell managerial position.
· Identify training and organizational development needs & solutions through needs analysis.
· Assess organizational effectiveness and develop improvement plans associated with metrics we measure (turnover, employee satisfaction, etc.).
· Provide team development support to functional and workcell teams.
· Create functional or workcell specific orientation plans, in conjunction with leadership, which support new employees in the business.
· Identifies & recommends effective learning solutions that align with business strategies and customer needs.
· Demonstrate business insight and personal confidence by asking partners tough questions and listening through focus groups or one on one discussion.
· Understand business strategy, HR initiatives, and financial information.
· Creates and implements effective evaluation tools to measure effectiveness of training.
· Develop & deliver a core curriculum of supervisor classroom based training.
· Partner and involve organizational leadership in the facilitation of curriculum.
· Use adult learning principles Effectively to maximize effectiveness of training.
· Continue to develop and demonstrate effective instructor competencies by providing real life examples to illustrate and clarify learning points, break out sessions, role-play, using body language to convey message, pose questions of the audience, consistently link program material to the customer, company, and performance on the job, read the group’s energy and understanding of the content and pace the course accordingly, leverage alternative delivery solution, etc.
· Relate course material to actual on the job tasks and ensure development of these competencies.
· Develop and implement creative ways to follow up with team members after training to ensure transfer of learning.
· Follow all ISO and department procedures.
· Produce and maintain Education & Training Matrix’s for functional areas that you support.
· Produce and maintain training records in our Learning Management System with 100% accuracy.
· Input appropriate data into training records. These records should include but not be limited to, documentation of actual training, tests scores, certification and re-certification processes etc.
· Complete all administrative functions relating to training classes.
· Follow established administrative procedures.
· Set up and maintain a leadership development program for employees in lower level positions to strengthen existing skill or develop potential.
· Formulate learning objectives.
· Select or develop instructional methods, training aids, manuals and other materials.
· Develop lesson plans and instructor notes to meet needs of learners.
· Design handouts and class materials to support training including:
o Evaluation forms
o Quizzes/tests/hands-on assessments
· Research and review external training programs and materials to provide the best solution.
· Manage Training Projects and attend and provide input at Staff Meetings.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by manager.
· Comply and follow all company procedures.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred; and one to three years experience in Training capacity. DDI Facilitation Certification preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is frequently required to walk, and to lift and carry PC’s and test equipment weighing up to 15lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and use of computer monitor screens a great deal of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Individual’s primary workstation is located in the office area. The noise level in this environment ranges from low to moderate.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.