IT Vendor Analyst
The IT Vendor Analysist role is responsible for the development, execution and management of governance activities for critical IT vendors and suppliers with a specific focus on managing vendor performance, adherence to contractual commitments and financial support. The Candidate will perform complex data analysis to identify contract compliance, invoice accuracy and opportunities for improvement. The Candidate will be responsible for mentoring and supporting IT site/divisional managers with certain decentralized activities pertaining to these locations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ensure vendor/supplier compliance to contractual terms and deliverables, work directly with vendors and suppliers in remediating non-compliance, disputes, etc.
- Work with the COE teams to gather, coordinate and track requirements with vendors and suppliers.
- Negotiate, review, interpret and execute the implementation of contractual arrangements per company policy and business objectives
- Analyze and report on vendors and supplier’s consumption trends and review long term contracts to reduce costs, review performance and contracted SLAs.
- Provide strategic guidance to vendors/suppliers in support of the services they provide.
- Meet regularly with technical teams to understand their growth and usage trends
- Primary responsible for reconciling and processing assigned vendors monthly invoices
- Analysis of aged billing reports for corporate and site level spend and work directly with the sites on insuring all invoices are paid in accordance with the payment terms of the vendors contract.
- Work with COE teams to develop and execute financial charge backs.
- Develop and document processes that ensure consistency and continual improvement
- Create reports that are actionable and provide insight and/or help others build self-service reports
- Develop best practices - development of tools and templates to support the IT site/divisional managers and COE’s.
- Builds relationships with and provide mentoring to IT site/divisional managers, maturing our vendor capabilities globally
- May perform other duties & responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated Application of Project Management Skills, Supplier Performance Management, Strategy Development & Application, Sourcing, Contract Execution & Management, Negotiating & Influencing Strategy, and Financial Management Skills.
- Demonstrated data analysis capability
- Technical aptitude, including knowledge of IT and a strong business acumen
- Knowledge of Managed Service Providers (Network, Servers, Could) is preferred
- Ability to lead and Exhibits an understanding of purpose for bringing out the best in people, developing internal & external relationships
- Skills in conflict resolution and negotiation
- Proven intermediate-to-advanced skills with Microsoft Excel. Proficiency with SAP and Coupa a plus.
- Undergraduate degree - Accounting, Finance, Business or relevant field
- Plus minimum of 2 to 5 years work experience in a related position
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.