Undertakes status checks on “work in progress” activity within the manufacturing area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Reviews the manufacturing systems to ensure material delivery due dates are in line with manufacturing required dates.
· Interacts with I.C. group to ensure kits are available to match weekly plans that have been established.
· Works with planning to attain 100% on time deliveries.
· Continues to help implement process improvements.
· Facilitates communication between production personnel, I.C. group and planning to quickly react to conflicts and issues affecting production schedules.
· Interfaces with material handling, requirements planning and purchasing to quickly identify material shortages impacting production.
· Attends meetings to provide WIP status and to gather program schedule information when required.
· Runs MES Wip Matrix report as required.
· Performs MES to physical check at specified time throughout shift.
· Ensures WIP integrity between MES, Sap & physical count.
· Liaises with planning & manufacturing to agree schedule for work area using scheduling tools and systems.
· Works with planning & manufacturing teams to position wip, raw material to meet schedule.
· Reports shift by shift performance against plan.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access https://careers.jabil.com/ site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.