Provide equipment and process support (including machine maintenance) to printed circuit assembly lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Develop Visual Aids based on Assembly drawings and manufacturing process.
2) Support deployment of MES for shop floor traceability
3) Identify and procure necessary tooling for manufacturing processes
4) Identify and design jigs and fixtures for manufacturing processes
5) Optimize and improve tools and fixtures for existing manufacturing processes
6) Support development of pFMEA and Control Plan for manufacturing processes
7) Provide engineering support to manufacturing processes at all times
8) Perform time study or MOST analysis
9) Develop capacity model based on cycle times
10) station layout improvement
11) Develop Process Flow Chart and Critical Path Analysis for improved Production planning
Associate’s degree preferred; or minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.