Plans, organizes, and directs Tooling Technical Development to meet company objectives. Develop and implement new Tooling design oriented technology/system, align with the goals of the organization which will be contributed to the corporate sales. Possess/Understand the knowledge or technology of Tooling CAD/CAM development, Tooling manufacturing, Tooling automation development responsible for the developing Tooling design oriented processes; explore its application, managing the entire cost and development lead time for each new project. Co-work with Tooling Manufacturing and Tooling Design group to obtain the best solution of Tooling design process. Responsible for the new Tooling design oriented system applications. Provide supports for introduction on the new Tooling design system application and training of senior technical staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leading Tooling technology development projects to catch up company demand.
· Know the strategic direction of Tooling Department and implement strategies that contribute to the success of the operation.
· Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports.
· Recruit, interview and hire personnel for key positions within the organization. Monitor turnover, identify factors for improvement and facilitate improvements
· To assist the technology development team in solving the issues and facility a work out solution.
· Build up team’s technical professional.
· Ensures sufficient resources for members to achieve performance.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Be familiar in one of mold design, manufacturing procedures, mold processing, or mold automation development.
· Be capable of reading mold mechanical drawings.
· Be proficient in Project Management, Inter-departmental communications, and Key Performance Management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· 1. Bachelor degree of Mechanical and mechanical related dept.
· Graduated 6 years already or worked in mechanical related fields for 10 years.
· With 5 years in management role.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.