As a routine Financial Controller, do you want bigger challenges, interesting, complex tasks, professional and financial development? JABIL offers you this.
As a Controlling Leader, you will be responsible for coordinating the Controlling area. You will have the opportunity to develop systems, invent and implement custom solutions. A young, innovative team with high professional knowledge, serious experience, financial conditions that meet the challenges, and diverse career-building opportunities will wait for you.
JABIL provides all the support you need to get your work done to the highest standards.
Responsible for analyzing and monitoring current, future, and strategic cost initiatives with emphasized focus on the design of useful analysis, metrics and related tools, as well as the training and guidance of senior and financial analysts supporting the Controlling team.
Specific activities include: cost initiatives, forecasting, internal reporting, variance analysis, modeling, design, support, training, guidance and other discretionary projects as directed by management.
Performs day-to-day Controlling related activities designed to analyze and monitor the company's cost initiatives and drive for results and provide management the tools and insight to drive strategic initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Professional management and coordination of a 10-12 person Controlling organization.
- Provide support in professional and personal development of Cost Accounting Supervisors and their direct reports.
- Schedule tasks of monthly financial closuse, ensure compliance with US GAAP requirements and timely reporting to Corporate Finance.
- Continuous improvement of closing processes and coordination of financial process development related projects.
- Coordinate 12-month rolling plan schedule, communicate and conduct forecast processes with functional and business management.
- Collaborate with leaders and other members of operation and business community and communicate results, modeling activities and other observations.
- Design and provide support and analysis around current business models and recommend future enhancements for operations and business development activities. Support and analysis include financial forecast and variance files and other administrative matters.
- Early detection of risks and involvement in the implementation of corrective actions.
- Monitor and develop cost minimization strategies.
- Support supervisors and provide guidance to junior team members with analysis to assist counsel and advise key corrective actions to leadership related to forecast performance and/or under/over plan in terms of their potential impact on the strategic goals, objectives, and financial viability of company.
- Support external and internal audits
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance
- 5-10 years experience in Controlling
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience (with 8-10 team members)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Hungarian is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER?
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Training programs & career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system (bonus, etc.).
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.