Perform basic routine tasks in preparation for electronic assembly line production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assemble units using visual aids, verbal and/or written instruction, and wiring lists.
· Mask boards manually.
· Prepare parts for assembly.
· Kit parts using bar code reader.
· May operate simple equipment including swage, wire prep, contact system, preset dies, cut off machines, etc.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to read and comprehend English verbal and/or written instructions and other documentation
· Component ID
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.