Responsible for materials professionals within a workcell or site which may include analysts, buyers, planners and supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads and administrates the Materials Analysis teams for a Site.
- May lead a group of professional analysts in Purchasing, Inventory control, Planning and configuration Management Support.
- Supervises the data management process.
- Leads cross-functional assignments and projects.
- Works with site management to develop organizational objectives.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong knowledge of global and regional logistics operations and industry.
- Strong proficiency in determining logistics requirements to enable company’s business goals and objectives with ability to devise and implement strategy to achieve targets.
- Strong financial and analytical ability. Proficiency in managing business analytics to determine optimum company footprint.
- Strong knowledge of international direct and indirect taxes as well as global customs regimes.
- Proven track record of successful change management accomplishments, implementing and management continuous productivity and cost reduction programs.
- Strong and convincing communication skills.
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree in Materials Logistics Management or Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
- 3 to 5 years related Materials Experience or 6 to 8 years supervisory experience.
- Advanced PC Skills with knowledge in Jabil's software packages.
- APICS/NAPM certification preferred but not required.
- Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.