We are looking for EHS Specialist with deep knowledge in Environmental field for:
Maintaining, implementing and developing the EHS Management System in all business process of company, namely:
Maintaining and developing 14001:2015 Standard:
- Assessment environmental aspects and impacts, implementation actions plans for minimizing them;
- Establishing Objectives, Targets and EH&S Management Programs;
- Establishing and implement local manual, procedures/instructions related to environmental requirements;
- To implement “best practice” in EH&S field;
- To hold internal and external EH&S audits/ Gemba walks;
- Maintaining the chemical management process;
- Communication with local authorities (licenses, permissions, inspections etc.);
- Communication with and control the performance of waste contractor.
Implementation of ISO 45001:2018 Standard:
- Performing of risk assessment for each work station and process;
- Establishing and implement local manual, procedures/instructions related to health & safety requirements;
- Communication with permanent subcontractors regarding safety issues and implementation the OH&S System which is covered subcontractors’ performance;
- Communication with PPE suppliers;
- Communication with local authorities (licenses, permissions, inspections etc.).
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required;
- Degree in chemistry / biology, engineering/mechanical or chemical engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years of related Health/Safety Engineering experience;
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.