-Plus a minimum of 8 years work experience in a related position.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Develops project plans and implementation schedules, and reviews those of other analysts for accuracy and completeness.
- Confers with functional organizations involved to determine requirements.
- Maintains and develops, or may oversee maintenance and development of documentation for responsible area.
- Maintains thorough knowledge and in-depth field experience regarding, and leads other analysts and architects in the definition and implementation of, emerging or job technologies required to satisfy business requirements, including, but not limited to, formal or self paced professional development.
- Provides status updates of assigned projects, including formal presentations to Project, IT and Senior Management.
- Recommends/oversees Customer training.
- Maintains positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
- Serves as escalation point for troubleshooting issues and coordinates with other Business Analysts and technical personnel for their resolution.
- Maintains a good working relationship with Customers and vendors.
- Adheres to, and ensures adherence in association with Project Management by other team members to all IT and department policy, processes and procedures.
- Assists Project Management in leading and participates in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
-Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
-May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
-Drive project/program tasks to completion in accordance with the project schedule
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.